Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You can do it!!! You just have to get to the room...

Writing to encourage myself to get to Day 37.  Didn't practice yesterday because I had acupuncture and can't practice afterwards.  I could have practiced in the morning at home but it took so darn long to figure out how to get the series on my MP3 player so I could practice without waking up the neighborhood at that early hour that getting up that early actually just didn't happen.   Last night I really enjoyed laying in bed reading a wonderful book - The Shack.  It was a very different perspective on forgiveness that I enjoyed.  I finished the book around 12:30 am.  Needless to say, I am tired and not feeling it today.  I had a physical training session today that I also didn't feel like going to but felt great afterward.  I showed up with all sorts of requests to help strengthen the lower abdominals, hip flexors and ankles to improve my yoga practice!  That just makes me laugh.  She also showed me how to use the gravitron to learn how to do pull-ups and she showed the CORRECT way to do sit-ups and PUSH-UPS.  It was fun.

I haven't had enough water to drink.  I just had some espresso with hot chocolate.  I'd really rather go home and curl up with this dreary weather outside.  I'm not looking forward to all these doubles I have to do.  The prospect is discouraging.  I'm not looking forward to walking home by myself afterward tonight since I don't have "Effie, the little yellow wonder scooter" today.  I'll have to tell you about her sometime if you don't know about my fabulous little moped.  I've got to prepare for my voice lesson tomorrow.  Long story short - I DON'T WANNA, I DON'T WANNA, I DON'T WANNA! Not at ALL! 

Oh well, it can't hurt me to show up and dip my toes in the water so to speak.  Even if I just do 1% of the posture the correct way, I will get some benefit and some benefit is better than none.  I'll feel better after and be clear-headed and able to accomplish more when I get home with my music and COOKING.  I need food in my house made!

No comments:

Post a Comment