Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 36: You are ready to look inward for the answers

"I don't think you really need to look for the answers outside of yourself.  I think all the answers you need you already have..."  Comment from my teacher last night or something to that effect. She's right.  I do know what is best for me, but sometimes I just long for someone to do the work for me and tell me what to do  then perhaps I wouldn't need to carry the responsibility.  I long for a mentor to guide me but a good mentor rarely answers a question.  Every great teacher in all the stories always answers a question with a question or some parable you have to wrack your brain around to understand for yourself.  So look inward I must and take responsibility for my life, all of my life, every miniscule little part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment