Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 31: Yoga truck ramblings...

Yoga truck rolled me over.  I wanted out of the room by standing head to knee.  It's wasn't the heat for me.  Just didn't wanna.  I was a big baby.  My head was everywhere but my yoga practice.  Energy wasn't there. Whatever. My back was a little persnickety last night. The pulled muscle in my left heel scares me a little.

I was really sleepy afterward.  Went to bed by 9:15, woke up at 5 am to take care of those 2 glasses of water I drank before bed and then slept until 7 am.  I'm still sleepy.

I can't practice on Saturday because I'm going out of town so tonight I am going to attempt a double with my broken body. I will go slow. 

I joined a free gym membership for this month through my work building so I'm going to go use the ellyptical for a little and then sit in the steam room at lunch.  Ah, steam room - can't wait!  Something new to look forward to!

The most boringest blog ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment