Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 80.5/145: Getting by...

I'm getting by.  For the record, getting by sucks but I guess I can learn to be happy from where I currently am.  But let me just have a moment here.... BOO, HOO, HOO and wah!!!!!!!!!! ... ok, I guess I'll smile if I must.  Yoga is no fun right now.  Honestly, I think the position of my bones are moving... my ankles, hips - they pop... this I am sure will be a good thing in the long run (the moving that is not the popping) but umm... ouch and whoa this is disconcerting.  I must learn to just love this I guess. [Grrr. Pout. Twirl around and two year old stomp my foot.]

I'm doing lots of good work clearing out the house - you know getting rid of baggage in life.  This is big stuff even if it just seems like little stuff. Seriously, I've got lots of stuff on my to-do list that I'm really not sure I want on there or not.  My brain hurts trying to figure out whether this list even belongs to me or not.

I just received my new alarm clock last night from Now and Zen and it is so nice waking up to a bell chiming - a real, lovely sweet sounding chime not some digital imposture from my cell phone. :)  I made an attempt to meditate on my lunch hour.  Of course, 3 minutes into it I got a phone call from someone I had been playing phone tag with for a job that it turns out I'm not interested in.  This is life.

Tonight is 81.5.  This weekend I am going to do a half set - that .5 is killing me for whatever reason.

I've decided I am not going to yoga tomorrow after work.  I am going to go straight home and have a beer. This might not be considered the healthiest of things to do and you might be shocked to hear me say this - but it is exactly what this little overachiever needs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment