Wednesday, July 7, 2010

98/186: Good stuff.

I enjoyed my practice last night.  I am focusing at looking my eyes in the mirror more than usual and this is good for me.  There is nothing like facing yourSELF in the mirror.  I felt like half moon backbending second set was better than it's been in a long time.  Sucking my stomach in was a challenge for whatever reason last night - maybe it's that fact that my belly is red beet burned! mmm red beets.  I digress.  Weirdly camel wasn't so hot.  Just gotta relax.

That's my theme these days.  To relax.  To learn to relax into the postures.  To find that fine line between pushing but not pushing.  I'm ready for life to no longer be stressful ... anymore.

I'm a little sore today and yoga hungover.  I cleaned the studio last night and sweat just as much doing that as the class!  I'm looking forward to a good stretch today though and will probably just take it a little easier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment