Monday, July 12, 2010

101/189 & 102/190: Living life

The "evil" teacher was actually nice to me for the Friday class after me dreading it all day.  What a waste of energy that dread was!  He even commented on my triangle being good.  Can't say that wasn't nice to hear.  I'm glad I went to the class because I did consider skipping out.  I ended up going to the Last Airbender afterward with my husband and on a side note please DO NOT waste your money on that movie.  It's so bad.

Saturday was an awesome class just for the mere fact that I arrived after having walked 30 minutes in a downpour.  It was one of those amazing moments of surrender and then just joy.  There was no doubt I was going to yoga, I had to walk because I couldn't find my keys to my scooter, and well it was raining - so get soaked it was!  I laughed most of the way on the walk and arrived like Elvis had entered the building completely SOAKED.  My yoga clothes in my bag were dry but not for long as I then sweat in class!

A good friend took his 101st class in a row in that class so I just had to be there.  It was also a teacher I hadn't had in a while whose class I enjoy.  Overall, the week rounded out nicely.  I took 5 classes last week!  I haven't done that in a while.

Day off yesterday was nice with a walk in the morning with a dear friend, a movie with my husband, finishing reading Eat, Pray, Love which I think kind of petered out in the end, and of course took a nap in my hammock.  I prepared all my juices for the day last night so it was nice to start the morning mostly prepared and able to take some time doing some qigong! 

Off to class later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment