Wednesday, July 21, 2010

107/200:Hello!

I took the back row last night.  I'm working on "stuff" with my postures and just didn't want to be in the front row to do it.  So I came to realize that my practice last night so freaking counts!  What a difference that kind of work makes when you come back into the hot room.  I think my standing head to knee is getting better already.  I was able to try to kick out with my right leg at least.  The left which has the heel issue just wasn't having that.  Anyway, I am a good sore from all this work!

At the end, I did an extra set of SH2K, Standing Bow, Camel, Rabbit and Paschimottanasana.  I realized after that I should have done floor bow.  Oh well.  I also didn't hold them very long, but it's a start.  Baby steps always into something new.  I did some extra that's enough to start.

I went home and inhaled fruit for dinner.  Yummy blueberries from the public market with peaches and then sliced up an orange.  That was dinner!  It's all I wanted.  Then I did some singin' and it felt super good.  To have such an open body when singing just feels awesome.  What doesn't feel so awesome is getting cramps in your feet and calves when your done singing.  I guess too much standing in place right after a yoga class and PROBABLY not enough electrolyte balance in the body.  Live and learn.  I topped off the evening with a lovely hot bath with tea tree oil in it, made a few phone calls that I was procrastinating on and went off to BED!

It always amazes me how much I do in a day, but at the same time how I can't seem to do enough??? I need to fix this issue.  Not today.

1 comment: