Friday, July 16, 2010

104/195: R-Exploration

I am in to making up my own words lately.  This is a composite of Rest and Exploration.  I am exploring rest and exploration right now so this is good.  For a change, I'm actually balancing this rest thing out pretty well and don't find myself bored or restless. Three classes a week is okay for now for me and it leaves room for exploration elsewhere.  Meditation. Music. Social time.  Other physical activities though this is limited as I await word on my pesky heel problems (I finally made a Doctor's appointment and I will find out what the verdict is next week).  Most of all, the time has afforded READING.  Reading about yoga and qigong and meditation!  I will also admit that I have spent some time with entertainment and specifically watching old Moonlighting episodes and laughing and giggling like a little girl. ;)

I've toyed with worrying about whether I'm doing enough, getting enough done, and whether or not I'm losing weight and honestly it's just not worth the energy. So poo-poo on that as I saunter back to my hammock.  Everything is better with a hammock. 

I am going to just own my R-Exploration.

Class last night was nice. They are all nice lately.  Quality, not quantity - but hey that's part of my R-exploration this week.  I like my new word!

No comments:

Post a Comment