Tuesday, July 20, 2010

106/199: Making it up as I go along

I sang first thing when I got home last night and it felt really good to sing again.  Yeah, I still got it!

Then I went and picked up my new scooter (photos to follow later) and took "Effelina" for a ride.  She's seafoam minty green.  They don't carry this particular scooter in yellow.  I am crushed by this but loving my new smooth ride.

I then puttered around looking at my yoga book and by the time I new it, I really didn't have enough time to an entire 90 minute practice at home.  I went through the standing series, savasana and wind removing pose then called it a night.  I was loose with this practice and took some time to work out the postures a little so it felt more like a techniques class than an actual practice.  But all yoga, is good yoga. :)

It's not a full class but at this point I'm not sure I'm caring about that.  I think as long as I am putting some time in with my yoga it counts as a day with yoga in it.  Who knows. I'm sick of rules. I'm making it up as I go along.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm sick of rules. I'm making it up as I go along."

    I do SO like the way you think!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my rebel side as well! Hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete