Monday, June 28, 2010

92/174 and 93/175: Daily duty

I had a fabulous class Thursday night after an amazing voice lesson.  Everything just felt good.  I'm liking enjoying my yoga again.  Friday...not so enjoyable.  Super hot, not my favorite teacher plus working on maybe 3 hours sleep.  I felt good going in, then what energy store I had was depleted by the balancing series.  I came back in the floor series to have a decent class there.  I was just all tunnel vision in the standing series.  Oh well, two classes in the bank.  I didn't practice all weekend.  I prepared for singing at church yesterday which went OK.   I sang so well at my voice lesson that it just pailed in comparison and my energy level was a little down.  Must get more rest.  Must get more rest.  I did some stretching and some work with my foam roller and I did my 20 minute morning chi routine so despite not doing yoga, I am feeling like adding these activities back into my life are very good for me.

I bought a juicer and I started using it this morning.  Some very healthy nutrients are going into my body and I started the day with 15 minutes of stretching too!.  Late class tonight with one of my favs but honestly feeling like I am going to just hit the pillow and be out like a light bulb the minute I get home. That can be a good thing.  It just means tomorrow I am going to feel great!

1 comment:

  1. I love my juicer!! My new favorite combo is apple, orange, carrot and beet. It's so refreshing in the summer and loaded with nutrients. It makes me feel like my insides are sparkly. *lol* Congrats on your great voice class and for going with your own personal flow as far as movement goes. Have a great week, hot stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete