Tuesday, June 15, 2010

87.5/164: I'm tired.

I must admit that I am keeping up with this blog just to have a record of patterns in my practice and not necessarily because of amazing insights and this is definitely not an amazing insight blog today.  Last night's practice was a challenge for the heat but more for my fatigue.  I'm just feeling sleepy and tired.  I long for a day just sitting at the beach sipping whatever beverage other than water :) I wanted out of the room even before the class began and did my best to keep my breathe flowing and calm through out.  It was more important to me to work within the framework of what I had to offer that day from moment to moment.  I'm pleased with that for today.

I have the yoga hangover this morning despite drinking the water and electrolytes.  I guess I could drink more water especially now that it's summer and particularly since I have a love affair with coffee, iced caffe mochas to be exact.  How how can I let that go?

No practice today as I have acupuncture tonight and there is nothing more I am looking forward to than that.  To lay on the table, let the energy flow and meditate on taking care of myself - heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment