Saturday, June 19, 2010

90/169: Finally did a little quickie!

Shame on you for thinking that way.  This is a blog about yoga... but we'll talk about how that also increases ones appetite for -A-hem - well, you know.

I was tired after lots of work out in the sun earlier today and I was about to take a shower and take a nap when I decided - NOPE!  I'm going to do a half set of Bikram.  I was feeling crappy.  Body sore etc so I realized the best remedy would be some yoga.  I didn't need to be all formal.  Just my living room, a carpet, a towel, one set of each of the postures on my new sansa player, a bikini and I was good to go.  No need to get out of my bikini ;)! It was warm enough in the house and my body was warm from being outside.  I had no trouble with feeling stiff due to not being in a torture chamber at all.  I enjoyed EVERY second of this practice though not because it was easy.  I was really surprised how I was able to get into each of the postures to my "normal" maximum.  It felt good to give every part of the body a little attention and I felt AMAZING after.  So no more writing halves in my Title posts! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the title. :) and 90 is a darn fine number!!

    ReplyDelete