Saturday, June 12, 2010

86.5/162: Camel, oh spite, oh hell!

Camel why you go and do me this way???  I was loving you for so long.  I had a fairly strong class other than dizzies occasionally which I got over until da, da, da, da - CAMEL.  Uck. I stand up on my knees and my stomach says don't you dare bend backward.  Muscles reflexes pull in and there is no amount of mental fortitude I have at my disposal to convince them otherwise that they can at least just stand on their knees and stay there.  Poo.  I've been there before with this posture that I later learned to enjoy and as I laid in savasana at the end, I convinced myself that what this means is that soon I am going to go further in that posture than ever before. So there! Take that you fabulously wonderful posture that's so good for me!

I also had the tinglies in my hands in the cobra series which is kind of new for me.  OK whatever.  I got emotional after camel, wanted to hyperventilate and die.  I stayed in the room and kept going.

It's all good.  I was so tired after class that I took a nap and honestly wish I were still napping but duties call.  I'll sleep later. :)

1 comment:

  1. So there!! Two of my favorite words! Watching your progress and sharing in your stories and adventures makes me smile and nod and smile and smile and smile and smile...

    ReplyDelete