Wednesday, June 9, 2010

82.5/159: Good to be back

I went back to class Monday night and it was good to be back.  I can't say it "felt" good but there was something to that first time back after a break.  The form of the posture always seems more real or defined as opposed to when I practice daily.  I was better than I though I would be and didn't mind looking at myself in the mirror as much as I thought I would.  I'm having a really hard time with camel.  My heart goes a millions miles a minute the minute I relax my head back.  What's up - I was loving this posture for the longest time???  Oh well, I enjoyed a nice long savasana.

I was non-stop busy at work that yesterday I don't think I even drank 1 glass of water so there was no yoga for me in the evening.  Still busy today but at least I've had half of my normal intake so feel like I'm hydrated enough.  Even if I weren't, I think I'd still go.  I need to decompress.

No comments:

Post a Comment