Wednesday, June 23, 2010

91/171: Sublime

I had a lovely class on Monday and yah I'm just getting around to writing about it.  That's ok.  I've been a busy little bird researching all sorts of healthy things and laying in my newly installed hammock in my living room. Life is good.  I'm taking it easy last week and this week limiting myself to only 3 classes a week.  This is honestly good for me.  I'm enjoying singing and reading, gardening and listening to music and the birds singing outside.  This type of yoga is good for me. ;)

It was a good class.  I pulled my heel in the first set of triangle and ended up sitting out the rest of it but then came back in and took it super duper slow in separate leg stretching head to knee pose.  It was a hot class without a doubt but surviveable.  It felt good but was sleepy after.  Nothing fabulous to report other than I am excited about purchasing a juicer and experimenting with juicing and making sorbets with yummy fruits...

No comments:

Post a Comment