Saturday, June 12, 2010

85.5/162: Yoga truck

Have to say I tanked at class last night and the yoga truck rolled me over.  I was HUNGRY the entire class. I don't like the empty in the stomach feeling.  It makes me feel incredibly vulnerable in any posture which exposes my belly which would be at least half of them.  Oh well.  I drank more water in the afternoon than usual and wasn't hungry for my 3:30 snack so this is probably why - I'll have to fix that next time.  I had a hard time focusing this class as well.  I was excited to go out to dinner with some friends and just go out period.

Oh well, that was yesterday.  Today is a new day and another opportunity for something completely different - maybe.  I have no expectations.  We will just see where I go. :)  Off to the next class in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment