Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm in it now...

After all that hemming and hawing, I'm back to normal and I'm in the business now.  It is amazing how quick the body can recover.  There is still recovery to be done, but one can always recover in the posture.  I sat out one set of triangle, but was determined to do at least a little of it in the second set so I could get that much needed benefit.  It worked and I think it was a very respectable triangle even if I do say so myself.  Camel is killing me the most but again I just made myself try. 

The mantra for last night's Day 2 class was "you never know what you can do until you do it".  Translation - get in the beginning of the posture.  Get to it.  The hardest part sometimes is just the waiting between postures.  There's too much time to listen to the monkey mind.  Anyway, it worked for me last night and it was incredible progess from day 1 to 2.

It's so much easier when I just play Instructor say, Me Do - and nothing in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment