Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 0: Acupuncture

Laying on the table, I realized that I really miss practicing Qigong and some of the less-structured energy work that I used to do.  Some days I really resist my yoga practice or my mind just wants to get it done and over with because I have just had ENOUGH of structure in my life and would really like to lead a more care-free LADILADIDA life!  I can choose to apply this attitude to my yoga practice.  I can apply it to my running program that I keep procrastinating on. (Grrr.) It takes a little bit of mindfulness and silly effort.

Well, with the dentist and acupuncture I am down two and two doubles are in my future.  I am not going to stress about them though and will get them in when I'm good and ready.  I am still battling fatigue.  I am so tired at night after class and I am sleeping hard.  I feel like I could sleep an entire week straight and still be tired.  I have no choice but to listen to my body.  I am battling a little anemia and it will take a few days to set things right.  Vegetarian is not in my cards for a little while.  It's something I need to research more to make sure I get my B-12 and Iron. Nonetheless, I am hoping in a few days my energy will return to normal.  The double I planned tonight will turn into one class and a run instead.  I'll grab the double another week since I am definitely doubling on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment