Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 0: Dentist

I slept so well after the previous nights class and my body felt so relaxed that I did not get up early for the early am class which was my best shot of get the yoga done that day.  Had a dentist appointment (now my teeth are sparkling clean) and it was the first night in ages that my husband didn't have something to go to so I DECIDED to not practice yoga yesterday.  I ran while he had his teeth cleaned (something I procrastinate on doing but need to get to it since I am doing a 5K at the end of June and I've never even ran a mile!)  Easy run for a change then we went to the library which was such a joy to do since I don't ever get to go any more.  Nonetheless, I am one behind now.  It bothers me.  I don't really like doing doubles and my body really craved the yoga yesterday. 

My plan is to do my regular practice tonight, clean the studio, sleep and come right back for the am class followed by the 5:30 class after work. Then this weekend I am going to take class with Esak Garcia - anyone ever taken class with him?  This will be followed by a 4 hour posture clinic with him.  All day yoga on what is expected to be a yucky and cold rainy day!  Perfect in my opinion.  If the double doesn't work out tomorrow than Sunday it will be instead.  "Nice and loose, comfortable, easy and flexible." Even with my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment