Friday, September 3, 2010

Under construction...

I'm on a hiatus from vacation and begin vacation part two later tonight.  I haven't had a hot yoga class in over a week and just on Wednesday had a tinge of maybe I'd like to take one.  I miss activity and exercise all together!  We went to a yoga dance class Tuesday night that was just a blast.  Worked up quite a bit of sweat too.  Anyway, I'm back out tonight for apple-picking, swimming and more R&R.  I am re-evaluating how important rest is and how important it is to avoid repetition for me.   Life is chaos - it's best to get on with it, get used to it and be at peace within that chaos.  I rely on too many things outside of me for happiness. Enough for now, I'm working on things broken in me... I guess you could say I have a huge under-construction sign posted on my fore-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment